Re: [Celtics' Stuff Re: A man with a plan?

Ying-Ying,
Remember the story where KC is diagraming up a play doing dis, dat and the
other ding and Larry says "Forgot all that and just pass me the ball".  That
doesn't quite fit into you non-Superman role, does it? I guess both Larry and
Paul need some lessons on how to become a role player. The coach also might
need to be clued in because the point guard is going to be taking all the
shots with the time running down.

Let me throw you a clue. It isn't Paul's fault that they don't run a motion
offense. I have hate their offense as much as anybody. That's why I'm so
excited about getting Vin (who presently in ONLY WEIGHING 253 TO DATE).

Non-Superman. What a concept. We want a team of no-stars. Like we would win
with that....

DJessen33

<< > Now for the people who want Pierce to change.
 > CHANGE???? Change to what?

< Non-Superman.  Team player.  It's what he
 needs to do to take the next step in his
 evolution as a basketball player.  I'm
 confident he will, just maybe not quite
 yet.  >

 > You want him to pass the ball? To whom????

 His teammates.  And they, in turn, should pass
 the ball back to him, etc.  More often than
 not, Paul will get the last touch and take the
 big shots.  He'll hit even more of them that
 way, and the team will begin to maximize its
 offensive potential.