Win Predictions and comments on the list

I for one am going to cop out and wait on my prediction, like anyone cared or
it really mattered, what one Left Coast stockholder thought anyway on a
number. What I will say now is that I think it is very low and crass to use a
prediction related email to cut someone down. This tone is not new of course,
and has been a new problem again of late from certain corners of the list
basement, but when someone is giving their win prediction and maybe makes a
minor comment or 3 to support that number, what damn point is there in barking
all over it?  These predictions maybe the only emails the list might get all
year from some likely great past contributors or full time lurkers who last we
checked appear to Celtic's fans and there is no reason to pick the info apart.
Whether the guess is 20 or 70 wins, have some class and leave the matter
alone, unless they call Baker a HOF chump or start praying at the alter of PP.
Do we really need another list bully picking email fights with anyone they see
fit just to try to get a rise?  Sounds like a real intellectual Napoleon in
residence if you asked me.

Flame away, either for the current or past issues, but as we enter into the
preseason and almost certain successful full campaign ahead let's try at least
to keep it clean, professional and at a minimum on some level of mature.  Oh
and thanks Snoopster for your efforts, our thoughts should continue to be with
you for a full and speedy recovery. Snootchie Mootchies.

Thanks,
Greg