Re: Kenny points to Nets

At 07:37 AM 9/19/02 -0300, Cecil wrote:
>I thank Kenny for his contribution last year.  But he should be
>happy in that he was well compensated.

Or perhaps more to your point, remind himself how well he was compensated for how long for lesser contributions here and elsewhere. Kenny came out of Tech supposed to be one of the great ones and was paid accordingly, but somehow it never quite happened.

>  As far as how we will man the point
>this season, I'll wait to see how the team looks coming out of camp before I
>predict that the sky is falling.

One thing that doesn't get mentioned is the possibility of going after someone out of the ASDL or Europe or released by someone else with a minimum contract later in the season or even a trade later in the season. Yeah, I know, we've already got all the contracts they say they're going to offer and NBA rejects aren't as likely to be an A level player, but that doesn't mean we can't help ourselves that way down the line.

Kim