Re: Suns playing Joe Johnson at PG

    Didn't folks on this list suggest this very idea
    before JJ was unceremoniously shipped out?>>Peter Delevett

Not only can he play, but JJ's pretty versatile.  Instead of playing to the kid's
strength and letting him handle the ball a bit as a second stringer, the Celts
expected him to compete with AW and PP for the ball, and even initiate offense behind
Kenny Anderson.  And they wonder why he wasn't assertive. . .

Just looking at the Suns roster vs. the Celts, from a talent standpoint.  Penny, JJ,
Amare Stoudamire, Marbury, Googliata, Casey Jacobsen and Shawn Marion.  That's SEVEN
interesting players, and all but Hardaway are tradable assets.

If you figure Baker's as much of a problem as Penny, that still leaves the Celts with
two guys and a bunch of no names.  Oh, we've got Bremer.  Sorry, I forgot.

Pretty ugly when you think about it, huh?  Their upside is better, too--Stoud and JJ
vs. Bremer and Kedrick?