Re: Blame Jordan!

Jeez....from a long time lurker who used to enjoy the list.  Can someone e-mail me when Lance's irrational hatred of Pierce dies, or he goes back to the "other list."
I'm gone....
 Lance Jacobson wrote: * Seems like you omitted quite a bit of lost time due to Kenny
being out of shape and/or injured.>>Cecil

Time? You mean games. I leave that to those who have individual game stats to throw
at you from 4 years ago.

Here's the funniest thing--Pierce was the 24 year old who couldn't last through the NJ
series. Kenny kept the ball moving and covered Kidd, while Pierce slept through the
Kittles Konvention.

Kenny's over 30 and his shape isn't the concern. It's how to play when you're on the
court, and that's something Paul has yet to learn.

Yahoo! - We Remember