Re:

From: "Lance Jacobson" <lancejacob@xxxxxxxxx>

Bird, get over the cut-and-paste syndrome.
Is that anything like "Stockholm Syndrome"? Because I do believe I'm a-fixin' to fall in love with you, you big hairy Mediterranean stud, you.

Btw, I was speaking about your tendency to mis-attribute quotes from others when you just incorporate their paragraphs into your own posts, making the whole thing harder to read than normal. It's just a sign of courtesy to identify who said what so that readers can know, that's all.

Bird