Re: You're all wrong.....

----- Original Message -----
From: Lance Jacobson <lancejacob@attbi.com>
To: <Celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: You're all wrong.....

> The outside shooting is so horrid as a whole in the league, it's been
> ingrained in every players head to lay off the shooter if he's standing
more
> than 20 feet from the hoop.  Also since there are fewer kickouts to the
> shooters, there's no need to stay out there on defense.  Just slack off
the
> shooter and collapse on the penetrator.>>Ryan Lee
>
> Nice to see a different name up here, Ryan, and since I'm referenced in
your
> post, I'll have to respond, much to the chagrin of Cecil, bird, and Hill.

* Hey Lance...in case you did not notice....this is what I said in a recent
message:

I am fine with this.  You have proven that you have an interesting and
welcome perspective for the most part.  I don't have to agree with
everything you, or anyone else, says.  But it is the little digs at a
listmember that I believe we can do without.  It really is of little use to
anyone.  The basketball talk is refreshing even when I disagree.

Cecil

* Why are you flogging a dead horse?  FYI, Ryan is hardly a new name in
here.  New to you, perhaps.