Re: U.S. loss and Travis Best

Bird writes:

Conditioning?  I think the foreign player comes to the US to learn what
conditioning means: Gasol, Nowitski are the examples that spring to mind._
Conditioning?  I think the foreign player comes to the US to learn what
conditioning means: Gasol, Nowitski are the examples that spring to
mind.>>Bird

It also helps that Gasol and Nowitzki were 20 years old when they arrived.
Still growing.

It also helps that the non-American teams that some of their better guys are
getting seasoned in the NBA, where the competition is still the toughest.

Yeah, like Argentina who's had Pepe Sanchez just lighting up highlight films
with the 0 min he's had playing NBA ball for two teams so far.