Re: more pack journalism

From: "hironaka@xxxxxxxxx"<hironaka@xxxxxxxxx>

I must say I totally agree with Lance here, but like he
said we'll learn who's right (maybe as soon as tonight).
I confess I cannot reconcile your agreement with Lance with your obvious desire to see Pierce "go coast to coast" because no one can guard him. Since a basic tenet of Lance's opinion seems to be based on Pierce's "inherent selfishness" -- so much so that he "infects" other teammates with his ballhoggedlyness. Two two just don't seem to gibe, Joe. What am I missing?

Bird