US Loses To Argentina 87 - 80

Aggggghhhh!  Let's get those cruise missiles dropping on Iraq,
as we need to reclaim our national pride.and a cheap supply
of oil (for our cars and Pat Riley's hair).  Call me heretical,
but if Kobe was playing instead of Pierce, this never would
have happened. And to think, the Wallace-GMed Celtics
drafted Kris Clack instead of NBA ROY candidate Emmanuel
Ginobelli. For shame, for shame, for shame. They're
probably dancing in the streets of Buenos Aires and
burning American flags at the moment. Whoops sorry,
I got Buenos Aires confused with Harvard.

Hey, the Pistons signed Argentina PG Pepe Dirty Sanchez
to a two year contract. The Pistons have done a good job with their
scouting, drafting, and signing of International Players in the last two

years getting Rebraca, Okur, and now Sanchez. Wish I could say the same
about the Celtics.
Ray
.
Ray