Re: more pack journalism

From: "Lance Jacobson" <lancejacob@xxxxxxxxx>

Tammo's got me filtered, so I don't expect a direct response, [...]
Tammo thinks that the author should root for the U.S. I don't see why. These
guys don't truly represent the best we have, and if that's what we're putting
forth against the world's best, then we need the wakeup call of a loss.

Just another example of how Tammo interprets things differently than I.
Are every one of your posts to the list going to be a comparison between you and Tammo? If so, I think that's lame. To make it easy on the rest of us, why not just let us assume you disagree with Tammo and save yourself the trouble of posting?

I think Jim Hill was right. You sound, and seemingly act, like some sort of stalker.

Bird