Obie needs to be fired ASAP

Obonoball has got to go now if we have any chance of saving this season.  This
is not just a bad offensive team, it is a NO offense team.  run down the court
and first man with ball fire up a brick 3.  NO movement anywhere, just the
other 4 standing around watching the guy with the ball as he throws up a brick
or gets it taken from him before he even gets to shoot.  Awful, terrible.
Can't watch stuff like that.  I love basketball, live for basketball, but that
would make me a WNBA fan in a heartbeat.  At least the women run an offense
and pass and shoot good shots.   I think I predicted 35 or 37 wins this year,
I bet that is to high.  Time will tell.
Get rid of Obie and Wallosto now while we still have time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Troy