Re: Now that was frightening!

At 10:41 PM 10/31/02 -0500, Tammo29@AOL.com wrote:
>   Our very own Halloween evening of terror.
>   There's going to have to be some pretty deep digging to find any positives
>out of this game.  When Vin Bakers 9pts (3-9) and 5 rebounds are the
>highlight of the game, you know it's bad.

ummm...."There was NO chance of the game going into OT"?

sigh.  I'm writing up the game review now.  I taped this turkey and
therefore have to watch it again to do the review.  I should charge a dozen
cookies for going through this.   bleah!!

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
Please visit the Celtics Beagle Website at
http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html