Re: Last Shot

Couldn't agree more; and if Obie was sure he wanted to use someone other than Pierce to take the final shot, then why not go with Delk?  He performed well consistently throughout the game, and unline Walker, had been hitting shots from the outside.  Granted, the C's had an awful fourth quarter which put them in that position, but I still can't justify giving the shot to Walker (he was 5-for-22 at that point).

-- Justin