addendum

Since I did a sort of game preview, I'm hoping someone
will do an IGTC game summary for the entire list. I for
one will miss at least the second half tonight. (I have
this NY corporate-league basketball game at the YMCA, and
we'll forfeit if I don't show up. And definitely lose if
I do.-)

Apart from Wednesday nights, I'm hoping some of us NY
people can get together to watch games, either at bars or
even at my place (anyone's welcome). There must be a few
other IGTC people in the area, apart from Josh Ozersky
and Michael Gooen. Basically, any excuse to have a beer
after work, and I'm in.

Joe H.

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?