Re: Dear Snoop

awwww....thanks!!  It's nice to hear such enthusiasm!!  :>)

>Among your website's many charms has to be that poignant little
>cartoon of the cookies following Snoopy.  It is all good.  And I for one,
>thank you for your Grade-A contributions to not only this board, but to
>humanity.

Nice to know that I'm not only a Good Beagle, but a Good Egg, too.  :>)  I
like the cookie poster too.  I've got more graphics stashed away waiting
for the right time to use them.

>Now, if you can only talk some sense into Mrs. Snoopy Beagle to
>lower her preseason win expectations to a realistic ...

Actually, she wanted to go HIGHER....  :>))

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
Please visit the Celtics Beagle Website at
http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html