Warning for AOL users

  I just wanted to pass this on to anyone on AOL.
  If you get any e-mails saying you have received an "Insta-kiss"....DON'T
OPEN IT.
I've always been very careful about downloading messages from anyone I don't
know, but I have received two of these messages in the last month or so.  The
first one I deleted right away without opening since I received it when the
list was having all the virus problems.
I got the second one last night and I thought twice about opening it for
personal reasons related to health and family. I felt it could be legit and I
would feel terrible if I just deleted it without finding out for sure.
 So I held onto it and contacted AOL.
They said it was definitely a virus and it should not be opened.

If you get one of these you should foward it to TOSReports@aol.com
Just thought I'd pass this information on.

TAM