Re: Boston Globe - May

< It's a bit of tap-dancing by the coach > - Lance

Yes, Peg Leg Bates readily comes to mind.

< ... but at the same time it doesn't explain why he (Baker) gets
so few touches in the first place. > - Lance

Because he is stupid?

<  It does seem a little harsh that Obie would accuse Vin of not
knowing how the plays work, with all the experience that Baker
has.> - Lance

Yes, maybe even... oh no... patronizing?

Okay, market has opened.  MRK (Merck) to fly high and provide me
with a new SC430 Lexus today.  Zooooooooooom!   Gotta go. Catch you
tomorrow, folks, if I am still within email distance.

Egg