Re: Win Prediction

Lance:
>Hey, Snoop.  Can I just write to you on this board anytime I have a question
>about Celtics, TV rights, doghouses, chocolate, predictions, prescriptions,
>productions, conundrums and all things Purina?

Yes, yes, no, yes, yes, sometimes, yes, occasionally, and no.

>Are you really a dog, or is this just an affectation?

Gee, I don't know--are YOU really being an insulting offensive boob, or is
THAT just an affectation?  :>)

>Is this your bulletin board, and do you update it as fast as my browser?

I don't HAVE a bulletin board, and I have no insight whatsoever into the
speed of your browser.

>I like dogs, but they don't mix with Basketball.  Especially layups.

Bzzzt!  Wrong again, and thanks for playing.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
Please visit the Celtics Beagle Website at
http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html