Re: A Kenny comeback?

In a message dated 10/27/02 5:09:34 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Celtic4Hire@AOL.com writes:

> Kenny says that if he could, he would prefer to return to the Cs. If he was
> totally bought out by the Sonics, it would be interesting to see if the
> Celtics would add a 13th player at a minimum contract. Maybe they would
> dump
> Bremer to keep it at 12. Tough to figure when you got the buyout going on.
>
> I don't see the Sonics dropping Anderson, however, unless they least get
> someone to pay for his a replacement, a minimum wage guy.

DJ,

How about the Knicks as JB just alluded to? Don't they have some money from
the McDyess injury exception to bring Kenny "home"?

As for the C's adding him, it's apparent that Gaston won't allow adding
anyone until the sale is finalized. And if he were to have a change of heart,
my preference right now would be another front court player first or another
scorer that can also defend. Lee Nailon and Jim Jackson are still out there.
I think either of them would be more valuable than another small guard with
the way this team is currently constructed.

Interesting that you mention Bremer. I can't remember what the cut-off date
for when his contract goes from a partial guarantee to a full guarantee is,
do you?

CeltsSteve