Re: final prediction

< Bear with me, as I have designed a highly sophisticated method of
coming to my final
number........................................................................

49 - 4 - 4 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 1 - 2 - 1 = 43 wins. > - Doug

Way to go,  Doug/Douglas.

However, I believe your formula has produced an erroneous final figure.

The results from you submitting to the following test should prove
my contention.

Below are four (4) questions. You cannot take your time with each
question; you must answer them instantly.  OK, so let's find out just
how clever you really are under pressure.

Are you ready, Doug?

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

     FIRST QUESTION:  You are participating in a race. You overtake
     the second person.  What position are you in?

     (Scroll down for answer.. )

     Answer: If you answered that you are first, then you are
     absolutely wrong! If you overtake the second person and you
     take his place, you are second!

     Try not to screw up in the second question.  And  please don't take
     as much time as you took for the first question.

     SECOND QUESTION: If you overtake the last person, then you are...?

      (Scroll down for answer.. )

      Answer: If you answered that you are second to last, then you
      are wrong again, Doug.

      Tell me, how can you overtake the LAST person?

      You're not very good at this are you?

      THIRD QUESTION:
      Note: This must be done in your head only.  Put away that paper,
      pencil, and calculator, Doug/aka Douglas.

      Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30.
      Add another 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000. Now add
      10.

      What is the total?

      (Scroll down for answer.. )

     Did you get 5000?

     AHA! I bet you also think Shammond is a PG. The correct answer is
     actually 4100.

     Today is definitely not your day.   Maybe by the time Baker
     figures out how to play center, you will have gotten at least
     one of these questions right.

     Last chance.

      FOURTH QUESTION: Mary's father has five daughters:
     1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono.

      What is the name of the fifth daughter?

      (Scroll down for answer.. )

     Answer: Nunu?  NO!  Of course not.  Her name is Mary.  Read the
     question again.

     See what I mean?  The Celtics will win 42 games, but your 43
     remains quite a stretch.

     Ta ta,

     EGGY

     PS -   Full disclosure:  My heretoforthwithNONretracted win
             prediction remains firm at a mathematically precise 42.

     PPS - Remember, listers - spring ahead, fall back.  Tonight.