Re: Injury Factor

Please.

Tell me I misread this post, and you're NOT seriously suggesting that
Walker and/or Pierce should deliberately get an injury (or fake one).  That
the Celtics should tank a season that hasn't even STARTED?!?!??

Iif I have NOT misread it,  PLLLLBBBBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

If I HAVE misread it, I apologize.

At 12:05 PM 10/25/02 -0400, Way Of The Ray wrote:
>People don't seem to be factoring in the possibility of Pierce and
>Walker being injured and missing games. A mistake, as the two of them
>collectively missing only one game, as they did last season, isn't
>likely
>to hold true for the present or the future.  As their bodies age
>and their minutes accumulate, I expect both of them to suffer some sort
>of dehabilitating condition.  The AC Green's of the NBA
>world are few and far apart.
>
>Concerning injuries to Pierce and Walker, in lieu of the Celtics
>present condition regarding zero chance of Title asperations,
>the inability to match up with New Jersey, a season of regression,
>no cap space, limited trading ability, Managerial Mismanagement
>and poor offensive coaching,
>if Pierce and Walker are indeed to be injured, then this is the season
>blow out a hamstring or nuke a kneecap.  For only with a high placement
>in the draft and  the ability to acquire an impact player, along with
>the scuttling
>of the present managerial personnel likely to come about, if the C's
>crash
>and burn, can the Celtics overcome their present limitations.
>Ray

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
Please visit the Celtics Beagle Website at
http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html