Re: prediction change

=>  I saw parts of the game last night and when baker was in he hardly got the
=>  ball.  I did see the one good pass and he also took a shot that was out of
=>  his range (and tommy agreed with me).

I saw some effort from PP and Shammond to get Baker the ball, but it was
apparent that once he got the ball (if he didn't fumble the pass) he
wasn't sure what to do w/ it.  He looked outright confused on both sides
of the court and moved poorly w/out the ball.  I agree with those that say
we'll have to wait till after the all-star break to see Baker make any
real impact on this team.  Let's just hope that he can mentally hang in
there until that time.

-A

==
 adam.rubin | nbatools.com