Re: looking for numbers

At 10:22 PM 10/23/2002 -0400, snoopy1@pig.net wrote:
Snoopy

At 09:16 PM 10/23/02 -0500, Nathan A. wrote:
>I take it from the lack of response from my earlier post that no one is
>aware of a web site that has pre-season statistics. Surely there has to be
>one out there, doesn't there?
>
>>Is there a place on the web that has complete stats for preseason? I
>>remember seeing them in previous years, but can't find them anywhere now.
>>Things like per game averages, etc.
I don't know if this is what you want but NBA.com has all the stats. Here is the URL for the Team stats:
http://www.nba.com/teams/teamStatisticsLinks.html?title=Team-by-Team%20Statistics&file=stats/

You can noodle around for league leaders etc.by clicking on the column to the left side of the page. Just FYI
Later.Mike