Re: looking for numbers

At 09:16 PM 10/23/02 -0500, Nathan A. wrote:>I take it from the lack of
response from my earlier post that no one is >aware of a web site that has
pre-season statistics. Surely there has to be >one out there, doesn't there?>>
>Is there a place on the web that has complete stats for preseason? I >>
remember seeing them in previous years, but can't find them anywhere now. >>
Things like per game averages, etc.

They finally have the stats up at NBA.com.

http://www.nba.com/celtics/stats/index.html

Also USA today has stats for all teams.  There are no per game averages but
they have everything else and with the few games played the averages are easy
to figure.

http://usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/preseason.htm

TAM