RE: Prediction

Hello Eggy,

Actually, the list of improved teams in the East should include all the
teams you mentioned. Philly could be better, too. And Indiana, if they can
overcome the Isiah factor. Really, only the Knicks, Heat, Bulls and Cavs are
locks to miss the playoffs. I see 11 teams fighting for those eight spots.

The fact that the Boston Celtics are being run by a former basement hoops
rag writer, an AAU slimeball and, well... Jim O'Brien, simply amazes me.
Where are the NBA minds?

Mark