SportsGuy's dig at Vin Baker

In his latest column, SG addresses NBA sleepers (note Shammond Williams).
Nothing much really, but it cracked me up. Sometimes you have to laugh.

Here's the blurb:

Some NBA fantasy sleepers, just because I care about you, the home reader:
Richard Jefferson, Shammond Williams, Eddie Griffin, Juwan Howard, Vlad
Radmanovic, Darius Miles and Kwame Brown. And let's just say that I could
throw out 650 more names before Vin Baker's name entered the discussion.