Re: Re: Kenny Anderson

I will take a low post presence and a committee approach over KA in theory.   As for how well it works in practice, it is far too early to be drawing conclusions.

Getting rid of Kenny was addition by subtraction, especially given his contract.   However, Baker's deal is longer and higher priced so they need to work him into the offense because he is here to stay.