From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
GLSweatt@aol.com
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 3:48 PM
To: Celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Who is better??

Walter, Bruno or Vinny ?? Who is the better Center?  Walter can play some
defense and can get to a rebound and doesn't foul out. Bruno is tall and can
draw the centers out with his shooting(has no low post defense)but he is
tall.  Baker has? (weak defense, next to no offense and fouls a lot?). Baker
is playing west coast soft.  What I am seeing is fall away jumpers.  To NO
ONES surprise(except Wallace)Baker is not center never has been never will
be.  Walter is a better center right now and that is a very scary thought.
Walter, Bruno and Vin are tall forwards with no power they are certainly not
Centers. Each lacks the toughness to play down low.  Is anyone seeing
something that I am not?  Vin Baker is a nice guy both on and off the court.
How many nice guy centers or power forwards make a impact in this league??
Why is it that everyone but Wallace could see that what the celtics really
needed last off season was a tough rebounding defensive center and a point
guard. With the anchor of Vin Baker (4 yrs.)a lucky late round draft choice
will be their only hope. I was hoping that Vinny would be better than Vitaly
Potopenko. What little we gain on offense we will give up on defense.    I
am very discouraged...    GARY