Re: Last night

<hironaka@nomade.fr>,   <celtics@igtc.com>
> Cc      :
> Date    : Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:32:03 -0400
> Subject : Re: Last night
>
> I'll be there as well, Shawn.   Was looking forward to
seeing Baker show a
> little more fire, but he may just be showing a new suit.
>
> Is Sundov working out on the weights or are we looking
at the next Shawn
> Bradley?

Hi Shawn and Lance:

You might be able to see Toine, Paul and Vinnie at the
turnstiles from 6:30-6:45, according to the Union
Leader.

http://www.unionleader.com/articles_show.html?
article=14988

That doesnt mean fans wont get a good look at Pierce
and Walker. Before the game, the two Celtics stars
along with the rest of their teammates  will greet fans
at the turnstiles from 6:30-6:45 p.m.

The game itself is being billed as the first exhibition
game the Celtics have played against another NBA team in
New Hampshire, but it might not be the last.

I hope this will be an annual event, said Tim Bechert,
general manager of the Big V. I think the fact we have
only 200 tickets left speaks to the interest level in
this area. It has to be incredibly satisfying to the
Celtics, as well.  (...)

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?