Actually....

Actually our guards played respectably (for Celtic guards :>), Sundov showed
some promise although I'm not thrilled with his physical conditioning.  He can
replace Rodney from the outside. If and when Kedrick comes back and starts to
show some promise things may look up. It's just the Nets game was baaad. It
looks to be a Pierce and Walker show again. But why not? Delk is off to a good
start along with the other guards. If this is the hand we have to play, it may
work. 10 games into the season should tell us something.

DanF