Re: Radio Daze

I know zero about McPooters. All I can tell you is that after a few rounds with my machine, Windows Media Player worked. I DO know that it works better, when , on the WWZN page, you click the "listen live" option at the uppermost left side of the page, rather than the one at the top of the sidebar just a bit further down the left side.

Snoopy