NJ's prospects

> NJ will make all in the East look like non-factors. Anyone
> thinking we can
> play with them is just kidding themselves.

That's the standard wisdom..but in the sports world I am not sure how much that is worth. Jersey has some depth, but they are less then outstanding in some positions. Everyone thought that Philly was a lock the year before.

I think actually the Wizards might be very good.. MJ has the refs in his pocket and he has Stack now. Other teams on paper have just as much talent..at least among the top 3 or so players. Orlando..etc. Indiana has alot of talent..but a lousy coach. Jay Williams will help the Bulls.

Heck the Celtics kill them at the center, power forward and off-guard (depending where Jefferson plays).

Personally..besides Rogers I don't like Jersey's offseason moves. They got older and slower. So yeah we can play with them..so can quite a few other teams.

Anyway the Nets will win around 55 games I think...
They aren't like the 70 win Bulls. Rogers is good for +5 wins or so from last year. The other acquistion..won't really help em.

Pete