Re: This Is Amazing

On Tue, 8 Oct 2002, Lance Jacobson wrote:

> We're a long way from dominating the East, but it's possible to have a
> spirited, skilled player like Baker feeding good shooters and wheeling
> against the big guys for hoops and FTs.

> I'd say it's a step in the right direction even if the Celts don't dominate
> but make the playoffs.  What say you?

Yep, I agree w/ that.

Speaking of whether the season will be a success, Shira Springer who's in
tight w/ the Coaching staff said in the Sporting news nba preview
that we should look for the C's to have the #1 defense in the league this year.
I think Obie is confident and told her so.

Geez, Bremer is physical and played like a Vet.  Some older Knicks were
coming up congratulating him after the game, and pointing to him while
talking to Walter.