Okay I've Seen Enough

I've been watching the game off and on and here's what I can tell you.

- Delk is a disaster at point.

- Shammond's not much better, but he can penetrate and hit the outside
shot.

- Bremer has some Marcus Camby Chinese symbols on his arm.
Looks like he might be able to guard other PGs.

- Sundov can't guard anyone out on the perimeter (Othella Harrington is
using
him as a revolving door), and why exactly a 7-2 guy is out on the
perimeter in the first place is questionable, but he does seem to
have good passing ability and some interior offense.

- Baker looks terrific, quicker than he's been in a long while, and is
rebounding
and passing. Much better player than Battie.

- Junior Jordan is not exactly making a big impression or seeing a lot
of playing time.

- Walter McCarty is Walter McSucky.

- Pierce punished Toby Bailey.

- McDyess still has hops and quickness, and a nice inside touch.

- Walker is setting up on the perimeter a lot.

- Heinsohn says the Celtics have as good a group of centers as
anyone.

Ray