Re: Celtics _ Knicks Preview Analysis

I utterly hate Ray's post, and should just avoid
reading them entirely (although his crack about
Wallace sending me love letters made laugh.) But his
idiotic abuse of Eric Williams shouldn't pass
uncensured.  Eric Williams is one of the best
defensive players in the league.  Period.  He's also a
gifted scorer, who can post up much larger players on
a regular basis, and does.  He's no star, but you
don't need stars at every position.  We have too many
all-star caliber players as it is.  Building winning
teams is about complementing players.  Williams is the
perfect fit for this team, especially with Baker on
board.  Battie and the PG corps likewise.

Oh, and if Antonio McDyess is a better player than
Antoine Walker, I'm Chet Huntley.

Josh

http://faith.yahoo.com