Re: Celtics to pay shareholders $25 to $35 per share - AP

I could care less what money I get out of this because I have my certificate
for 10 shares hanging on the wall.  I paid about $200 for those shares in
1995 and the certificate alone is almost worth it.  Now I have the debenture
and get an annual check for about $12, but the certificate for the debenture
doesn't have the parquet floor on it.