Re: Vin Baker article from Seattle

In a message dated 10/7/2002 8:00:20 AM Central Daylight Time,
berrym@BATTELLE.ORG writes:

> "I just think we have a lot of good guys," Brent Barry said. "I think we are
> really going to just play team basketball this year.

Tell me the last time someone one a championship in the NBA with "a bunch of
good guys". It takes stars to win championship in the NBA, with the magic
formula being 3. They may have a great time playing with each other but they
have ZERO chance of winning a championship with no star in his prime (Payton)
on the team and no future star on the horizon. Oh, I suppose that is
Scapegoat's fault too....

DJessen33