RE: It Wouldn't Surprise Me To See...

Sorry I did miss that distinction.  Thanks for clarifying.  I did not mean
to misrepresent what you wrote. <Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn Niles [mailto:shizzjr@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 6:37 PM
To: jahill@leasingservice.com; celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: It Wouldn't Surprise Me To See...

Just to clarify...  I was not saying that I expect Washington to play bad or
for any of those things that I mentioned to actually happen. My point was
that you can take any situation and twist it so that you can make your
point. That's why we see some people picking the C's to do very well, and
others picking them to do not so well. It's all in how you look at it. I was
only saying that Ray only sees the bad side in everything Celtic related.
But for other teams, he only sees good things.