Re: We finally have a main event and/or preseason celtics list love fest

From: "Greg Odegaard" <grodeg@xxxxxxxxxx>

Ray never seems to have a good day? Now that is the pot calling the sonics
center black.

What a little love fest we got going on here. Cellar dwellers unite!!

How about 5 rounds tag team, Ray and Lance versus Bird and Dan. We could let
Cecil to referee, with the elusive Celtics Dog calling the entire event.
Ryan could do the round girl duties.

This could easily be a preseason game half time entertainment.

Word!
Uh, I'll pass. I'd much rather wait 'til the C's play a preseason game.

(Would I have to be on Forant's team? Are there friendly fire rules?)

I think it's time I redoubled my efforts to ignore this sort of thing. Must ... make it ... to ... preseason games.

Bird