Re: New Celtic Fan

Congratulations to you and your family.

Please, for the love of Linus and Lucy, teach the kid to hit his free throws. :>)))

(BTW, it's never too soon for a kid to get a stuffed Snoopy.)

At 10:15 PM 11/26/02 -0500, Rich Davies wrote:

My fellow Celtic fans,

Today the size of our fandom grew by one with the birth of my first child,
my son Cole Davies. I look forward to many years of teaching him Celtic
lore, and showing him tape of Bob Cousy (if much exists) to lay a foundation
for his point guard career. (A father can dream, can't he? :-)

Thanks for listening.

Rich D.