Re: Detroit Could Be A Good Destination For Antoine

All the sentiment for trading Antoine is mind boggling. Why trade a player who
is relatively young, has a great attitude and work ethic, and---more than 99%
of the players in the league---will do anything on the floor needed for the
team to win?

-David