Atlanta's averages

Last night they weren't tired, and needed 2 overtimes to get 98 points
despite the C's letting them shoot in the mid 40% range for the first three
quarters.

While I readily grant that losing Delk makes it tougher for Boston, I
maintain that if the Celtics shoot in the lower to mid 40% range and play
better defense in the first three quarters, then it'll be a blowout for Boston.

Snoopy

At 03:27 PM 11/23/02 -0500, Dan Forant wrote:
>The Celts will have to score 100+ again because Atlanta averages 100+ tired
>or not. Will they lose 3 in a row. Less than 50% chance. Steep hill to climb
>w/o Delk.
>
>DanF

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
Please visit the Celtics Beagle Website at
http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html