Re: Baker vs. Player X

< At one point in my life, my mom was taller than I.>

I suspect she still is judging by your love of female posters.

< You'd rather have Blount and let Gaston pocket the change?  >

You would harelip the Pope, Lance.  Yes, I would rather have any
peripheral NBA minimum player rather than a mediocre at best
$13 mill guy who is causing big-time team dissension and whose
future contract is clearly crippling to our future hopes.  How many
teams in the NBA have three max contracts and so little else? It is
a rotten distribution of funds.

Eggy