Thanks, Snoop

Snoopy - credit where it's due - thanks for adding the
"heroes and zeroes" section to your review. It's a
clever and helpful touch (notwithstanding Egg's snide
comments about my original request). I appreciate the
effort.

Off topic, but I saw the Kings kill the Warriors last
night, and Golden State is flat-out awful. They've got
some guys who can put up nice numbers, but seem to
have no idea how to play together, make the smart
pass, set up an offensive play, position themselves
for rebounds. Friend Danny Fortson was a DNP despite
the fact that the Kings more or less had their way
inside. I'd blame the coach, but I think Musselman
actually knows the game; whether the Warriors are
listening to him is another matter. They're just very
young and inexperienced, for the most part. Amazing
people thought Dunleavy would be their savior, he's as
skinny as a hat rack.
http://webhosting.yahoo.com