Re: What Say Ray??

Derek Coleman was missing in todays game..he is rehabbing his right knee. LOL.
  -- Mishra
 Dan Forant <dforant1@nycap.rr.com> wrote:Let see, anyone missing on Philly? Fairy Godmother, Tooth Fairy, Easter
Bunny? Guess not. We beat a team at full strength. Not only that, but Pierce
had a tough nite. 4/20, 13pts. S.Will is making up for Rogers. The defense and
rebounding is getting better, much. We out rebound a team 49/37 along with
much athleticism getting to loose balls and just plain scrapping.

My apologies to Baker, if he can just keep up this pace. Management is off
the hook.............for awhile..............

6 in a row,6-2.

Ooohhh, this is good.

DanF