Re: Herald - Baker at 1 percent

--- You wrote:
The defense is coming
around-they're good in spurts. The offense is better than I ever would have
expected. We can talk all we want about style of play on offense (and I hate
this style), but I'm coming to the realization that it's not WHAT you do,
but HOW WELL you do whatever it is you do.
--- end of quote ---

I have to agree here. I hate their offense as well, but the thing about winning
is, you can always point to the win-loss column and leave it at that. It's
ugly, but it's working, at least against the weaker teams, and at least while
our PGs are averaging 24 ppg and PierceWalker are averaging 12 assists. We're
not at the level of the Brazilian National Team (men's soccer, of course) where
merely winning isn't enough - they have to win while playing "the beautiful
game"  - el jogo bonito.  For us, mere winning will do.
Kestas