re: One more thing

From: Peter Delevett <pdelevett@xxxxxxxxx>

I don't want to sound like Ray, but we should keep in
mind that none of the teams we've beaten in this
streak has a winning record.
I don't know, but you don't sound too much like Way/Ray when you bring up reasonable issues, and don't whip out the trolling line. Good point, and, although I'll take the wins any way they can get them, none of the teams we've beaten are powerhouses (well, the Fakers, but without Shaq...). It might be good enough to gets the guys' confidence up going into a few probably tougher games coming up.

We'll see, I guess.

Bird