Re: More Of A Case Of The Celtics Playing Bad .....Nonsense.

I think we need to let up on Way. He's only doing his duty. I've noticed
that during this little winning streak some people are, slowly and
hesitantly, beginning to give O'Brien the benefit of the doubt. Some have
suggested that perhaps he's not an incompetent idiot after all. I find this
pretty distressing. Listen...don't let a few wins change anything. These
wins mean nothing! The Eastern Conference Finals last year? The first time
in years making the playoffs and then going all the way to the Conference
Finals? Nothing! Meaningless! Please....this is the Boston Celtics mailing
list. Why be optimistic? Follow Way's lead. Why assume that anyone in the
organization knows what they're doing? We've all read that Pierce is a
cancerous, selfish ballhog, that we should've traded Walker long ago, that
Eric Williams is worthless, that the team is doomed without Rodney Rogers
and a "real" point, and there's no way that an incompetent idiot like Jim
O'Brien can overcome any of this because...he's obviously an idiot. Don't
pay any attention to the team's record since O'Brien took over! Remember
Dayton! Remember Dayton! It's Dayton that's everything! So please...we need
to stop deluding ourselves. The wins mean nothing. I've defended O'Brien in
the past, but no more. They'll lose again. That's what's important. And then
we can rip apart that vacant, lost look in his eye, his idiotic
substitutions, and his latest quote about Bruno Sundov.

I'm on your side Way. Remember Dayton!

Paul M.