How much Jazz is left Utah? -Is Oscar beating on Baker's drum?

I'm concerned that we are not going to beat a disciplined, veteran team, no matter how long of tooth (on Veteran's day, no less), like the Jazz, firing threes, as the main offensive weapon. The downside to Walker hitting 9-13 (the rest of the team hit 5-18) threes on Saturday night, is the possibility that he shoots 2-12 tonight and so do the others.
Will this game be Baker's coming out party at the (new) Garden? He has surely had plenty of experience guarding Karl Malone and I suspect we will need a more balanced offense than we have seen in the last week, to beat these guys.
Imho, we should try to beat them down the floor, get the ball inside, early and often, before their defense gets set and use the three, when the break, or the play inside, breaks down, but what do I know? O'Brien has a plan, he's sticking with it and there seem to be "otherworldly" forces at work.
Better minds than mine (yes, you; Ray), have accused Jimmy O'Brien of being in league with the "netherworld," as the Celtics continue to play teams hobbled with injuries. Considering that neither L.A., without Shaquille, nor Minessotta, without Sczerbiak, Brandon, or Joe Smith, are playoff teams, we haven't played one, yet, this season.
While Utah's "Over the Hill Gang," may not make the playoffs either, they will play smart and should provide a steady, heady, counterpoint, to "Jimmy0's" brand of motionless, bombs away, offense.
Defense and pitching wins in baseball, but on the hardwood, it's usually defense and easy baskets. While the Celtics are capable of shutting down most of the NBA offenses, Utah usually comes at us with a big front line that dominates the glass and smothers the one on one, into traffic drives, that our Captains have a penchant for.
Where are the easy baskets going to come from for the Celtics? Either we commit to the fast break and learn how to feed Baker in the post, or I just don't see us competing with the best in the East, this season. That is, unless Leo Pappile's striking resemblance to Mephistopholes is more than just a resemblance.

JB

Unchain My Heart !